Every year, there is a five-week window of opportunity, when families are welcome to pick their own berries at CanWest Farms. Since our “Best of the Blues” blueberries are available at our CanWest Farmers Market, and at local farmers’ markets, this experience is more of a family-fun event.
Weather permitting, U-Pick happens from mid July to mid August, and families can arrive at any time at CanWest Farms to get that on-the-farm picking experience.
For the 2018 Season, U-Pick is open every day from July 7th – August 30. We encourage visitors who would like to U-Pick to bring their own containers. We have some containers available for purchase on site.
Please note: due to COVID-19, our rules for U-Pick have changed to ensure the safety of our staff, customers and visitors on the farm.
- Please bring your own containers. We will not provide any rental containers for you to use while picking. We will however, have containers on site to purchase.
- Stay within the directed area and maintain social distancing from other customers who are also picking on farm.
- Walk in between the rows and do not step on plants
- Please pay before you eat
- Bring all of your picked berries to the checkout
- Blueberries are $3/lb
- Minimum of 3 lbs is required per adult