Every year, there is a five-week window of opportunity, when families are welcome to pick their own berries at CanWest Farms. Since our “Best of the Blues” blueberries are available at our CanWest Farmers Market, and at local farmers’ markets, this experience is more of a family-fun event.
Weather permitting, U-Pick happens from mid July to mid August, and families can arrive at any time at CanWest Farms to get that on-the-farm picking experience.
For the 2018 Season, U-Pick is open every day from July 7th – August 30. We encourage visitors who would like to U-Pick to bring their own containers. We have some containers available for purchase on site.
- We encourge you to bring your own containers
- Stay within the directed area
- Walk in between the rows, do not step on plants
- Please pay before you eat
- Bring all of your picked berries to the checkout
- There is a $3 admission fee charged to all guests over the age of 10
- Blueberries are $1.80/lb